- $25 and up: Your name in the TLT program
- $50 and up: Your name on our website (plus above benefits)
- $100 and up: Your name on the "Stay Cool" plaque in our lobby (plus above benefits)
- $250 and up: Invitation to a table read "first rehearsal" of one of our shows (plus above benefits)
- $500 and up: Backstage tour after a show (plus above benefits)
- $1000 and up: A personal meeting with the cast of a show, the Managing Artistic Director, Staff, and Board of TLT (plus above benefits)
About the Project
Tacoma Little Theatre is HOT, in more ways than one.
For over 70 years, TLT patrons have enjoyed the amazing productions on our stage, but have suffered the heat of summer with no air conditioning. It's time to change that.
We are launching our "STAY COOL AT TLT" campaign to raise the funds required to install an HVAC system to help keep our patrons COOL when it's HOT in the auditorium!
We partnered with ArtsFund power2give to raise our initial $7,000. We still need to raise about $5,000 to fully fund this project.
Our current bids from local specialists for an energy efficient ductless air conditioning system are approximately $12,000.
Every penny raised on this project goes to making sure that you are enjoying every moment at TLT along with the many students that participate in our Summer Camps. Please help us make this project a reality.