TLT's Theatre classes help students of all ages to grow to their full potential as performers and more importantly as human beings! TLT’s vision is to allow students to step into our classes and camps to learn new techniques and theatrical styles that will fully help students thrive as theatre artists and also supply them with skills they need for life.
While TLT prides itself in educating students with extensive knowledge and powerful skills they need as performers, our courses and camps are also created to build confidence, team work, collaboration, self esteem, communication, innovative thinking and much, much more!
In addition to skill building courses, TLT also offers exciting avenues for performance through our drama camps and stage productions.
Our instructors are trained theatre artists and bring a variety of experiences within the industry of theatre. Additionally, all instructors complete a vision syllabus and provide thorough curriculums for outstanding learning potential and must pass an extensive background check required by TLT.
Our classes are designed to enhance home schooling curriculums as well as build upon traditional schooling views by bringing the importance and value of art into students learning and consistent routine.
TLT is excited to further our mission of enriching our community with quality live theatre expericences. Come join the fun!
- All registrations are processed in the order they are received. Registrations will be accepted until the class is full or until the end of the first week of class, whichever comes first.
- Returned checks: A $35.00 service charge will be attached to any check returned by the bank due to insufficient funds.
- Class confirmation: Once your registration is processed, you will receive confirmation and further class details via e-mail. If no e-mail address is given, confirmation will be mailed through the Postal Service. Please include e-mail when registering.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel or withdraw from the class 14 days prior to the class start TLT will refund funds minus a $75.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the class/camp start date TLT will refund half of the tuition. No refunds will be given after the first class or day of camp.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. In this instance, any tuition paid will be refunded in full.
- Tacoma Little Theatre is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen personal belongings.
- All dates, times and programming subject to change.